Sunday 20 February 2011

Inspiration: Campbell



I posted this on my other blog, but somehow felt that i needed it here, too.

I want to rev up this blog a little, not so that it gets more attention, but because I really want to use it as some on-line journal, a place where I can keep track of my own progress or lack of it... with the added benefit of being accountable by readers.

I've been struggling, in the past two or so years with getting things done... or made, rather...

The thing is, that in about two months, I, in some miraculous way, that is yet unknown to me, have to be done with my diploma work, so I thought that maybe it was a good idea to use this blog as a way of keeping track of how I'm doing. We'll just see.

10 comments:

TREY said...

Im back !!!!

Anonymous said...

love this -

agnes szucs said...

Hey, Tre, I'm glad you're back!
:)
agnes

Hanna said...

I am a big fan of your´s. I think you are so absolutely talented and you inspire me everyday.
Hanna

Hanna said...

So absolutely talented you are! Thank you for both your blogs.
Hanna

agnes szucs said...

omg, thank you so much, Hanna! Means a lot, I never knew I had fans. :P

xoxo
agnes
:)

The Dainty Dolls House said...

This is fab..needed it really! Am following along now..great blog!! xx

agnes szucs said...

thanks! :) :)
xoxo

Vibeke said...

i needed this words now, thank you agnes!
i like this blog A LOT so i hope you return with some new posts in here soon : )

may your weekend
be filled with beauty and bliss,
xx

agnes szucs said...

Oh, Vibeke, thank you, so much!
O hope so, too... I don't want to abandon this blog forever. :)

I wish you a magical weekend, too.

hugs,
agnes
:)